John 14 - Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled


“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you:
not as the world giveth, give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid.” (John 14:27)

Lord, make my troubled agitations cease. (John 14:27)
Every hour I need Your calming peace. (Philippians 4:6-7)
Tender promises bring my soul release. (Psalm 42:11)

Nothing can separate me from Your love. (Romans 8:35-39)
O Lord, You know me as no one else does. (Psalm 139)
There is o’er all my life Your glory’s cause. (Revelation 4:11)

Your hand holds all my times, the good and bad. (Psalm 31:14-15)
Only in You can fear’s release be had. (Isaiah 41:10)
Underneath Your everlasting arms make my heart glad. (Deuteronomy 33:27)
Redeemed I stand; You are my Abba, Dad. (Romans 8:15)

Help me to rest in You, my Refuge dear, (Psalm 18:1-6)
Evermore to bear Your image true and clear. (Jude 24-25)
Always my Anchor holds, though storms are near. (Hebrews 6:18-20)
Readily I cast on You all of my fears, (I Peter 5:7)
Trusting You to bring joy out of all my tears. (Psalm 34)

Be still, my soul, the Lord is on your side. (Psalm 46:10)
Even in death’s valley He will with you abide. (Psalm 23:4)

The Lord my Shepherd evermore shall be, (Psalm 23)
Restores my soul in every time of need. (Psalm 27:13-14)
Omniscience brings hope to perplexity. (II Corinthians 4:5)
Understanding wed to goodness is in Thee. (Psalm 100:5)
Be of good cheer, It’s I, You said on Galilee; (Mark 6:50)
Let come what may, the same You’ll always be. (Hebrews 13:8)  
Encouraged by Your promise of mercy, (Lamentations 3:18-23)  
Delight I’ll find in You eternally. (Revelation 21:3-5)